Scary!!! Man dies after eating food from “mama put”

food - Scary!!! Man dies after eating food from “mama put”

A Nigerian man, Tolani Michael has urged people to take serious caution when they eat out, having just lost his colleague to food poisoning.

Sharing this was news in a tweet on Wednesday, @theshortTolani said his colleague had eaten from one of the local restaurants around his neighbourhood when he felt an unusual pain in his stomach.

And sadly didn’t make it.

He said: We need to be more careful with how we eat outside. I just lost a friend/colleague to food poisoning.

Tragic.

The post Scary!!! Man dies after eating food from “mama put” appeared first on Information Nigeria.

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


*