A Nigerian mum Aju Mbaise has taken to social media to share her testimony.
According to the woman, her son thankfully survived after he swallowed a big nail.
In her words;
I took my son to teaching hospital, and the doctor referred us to an x ray which we did,and to my greatest surprise, my son indeed swallowed a nail according to them the nail has blocked the small intestine which needs an emergency surgery,before we could finish the process and we were referred to a certain doctor,but on getting there the doctor has already gone
So I was told to come on Monday. But before the so called Monday,that was on Sunday evening,my God,the alpha and omega the beginning and the end,the great man in battle, the greatest surgeon performed his own surgery and my son stooled the nail out
We still went to the hospital on Monday and the doctor said it is not possible, that the place the nail is,their is no way it could turn,and he referred us to another x ray,which we did.my fellow omam,bellow is the result of the first and second x ray. Pls my fellow mother’s and mother’s to be look at it very well and give God a name for me oooooo, Jehovah overdooooo.”
The post Nigerian mom reveals how her on survived after swallowing a nail appeared first on INFORMATION NIGERIA.