Popular social media commentator and media personality, Dr. Joe Abah, has joined millions of Nigerians in reacting to the now-viral news that police boss, Abayomi Shogunle, has been transferred to Nkalagu, Ebonyi state.
Dr. Joe Abah in his reaction advised Yomi Shogunle to note the following when he gets to Ebonyi state.
- Nobody will call you ”Buoda Yomi” in Ebonyi state.
- He added that he would not be posted to the state capital.
- Also, he would be busy with serious issues and won’t have time for controversy on Twitter.
- And lastly, younger boys in his new work station would address him as ”punish” and not ”police”.
What he said:
Ebonyi welcomes @YomiShogunle to Nkalagu. Please note:
1. Nobody will call you “Buoda Yomi” here.
2. You will not be in the state capital.
3. You will be busy with serious issues and should not have time to mis-yarn on Twitter.
4. Small boys will call you “Punish”, not Police.
— Dr. Joe Abah (@DrJoeAbah) May 3, 2019
The post Dr Joe Abah Shares Four Things To Note As Abayomi Shogunle transfers to Nkalagu appeared first on INFORMATION NIGERIA.